Oil Change Offers in Carmel, NY
Whether you have a new or used car, car maintenance is essential for extending its lifespan and ensuring your safety. However, frequent car maintenance tasks like oil changes and tire rotations can add up. At Meadowland GMC, our team works hard to put together good deals and service packages to make car maintenance easier and more budget-friendly. Keep scrolling to see our oil change packages, tips about changing your oil, and how our team can help you keep your car in the safe driving condition through regular automotive service.
Enjoy a Discount on Your Next Oil Change with Coupons from Meadowland GMC
Getting your oil changed consistently is an important part of getting excellent mileage, keeping your car in reliable driving condition, and extending the life of your vehicle. Make your next oil change easier with these special offers from the repair and servicing team at Meadowland GMC:
8-Quart Oil Change Package for $99.95
We offer a premium oil change and tire rotation package for just $99.95. This includes an 8-Quart ACDelco GM OE dexos1® Full Synthetic Oil change for vehicles with gasoline engines. Our team will help you select the correct grade based on your vehicle’s make and model. This service also includes tire balancing for a smoother ride.
6-Quart Oil Change Package for $89.95
We offer the same five-star service package for smaller vehicles with 6-quart systems. Enjoy a convenient oil change with 6-Quart ACDelco GM OE dexos1® Full Synthetic Oil and a tire rotation.
How Often Should You Change Your Car’s Oil?
Traditional wisdom recommends an oil change every three months or approximately every 3,000 miles, but these estimates are based on outdated oil types and predictive models. Instead, shift your time frame to get an oil change every 10,000 miles; depending on how often you drive, this may be every six, nine, or even 12 months.
How frequently your car needs new oil depends on your car’s make and model, the type of oil it has, and your monthly mileage. Contact our team today for help determining how often you should have your car’s oil changed.
What You Need to Know About Getting Your Car’s Oil Change
Choosing the right oil is just as important as getting your oil changed frequently. Check your manufacturer’s guide or reach out to our team for assistance finding the right oil grade and material options for your car’s make and model. At Meadowland GMC, we offer standard and discounted oil change services with these three oil options:
ACDelco’s Gold Conventional Oil is a standard oil that features a custom blend of additives that ensure smoother engine performance, less risk of system corrosion, and protection against engine wear.
We offer two types of synthetic oil through our in-house oil changing services:
- ACDelco dexos1 Full Synthetic Oil. With its excellent resistance to oxidation and sludge buildup, the oil lasts longer and degrades more slowly. It can also handle cold startups because of its low viscosity at cold temperatures, making it an excellent choice for your autumn or winter oil change.
- Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil. This oil offers high-temperature stability, resistance to wear and sludge, and more. It also provides plenty of wear protection and lubrication during cold startups in any season.
How to Save Money on Oil Changes for Your Vehicle
- Compare the efficiency or mileage of different oils. Generally, synthetic oils last longer than conventional oils in your car’s engine. Also, every oil brand is slightly different, and they come at various price points. Some synthetic oils offer performance for between 3000 and 5000 miles, while others can last up to 20,000 miles but may cost extra due to that long lifespan. When trying to find a budget-friendly oil, consider both the price tag and the duration.
- Ask us about deals and long-term packages. Inquire about what deals you can receive, both for one-off oil changes and for long-term programs or comprehensive packages. Not only is this a great way to save money, but comprehensive services help extend the lifespan of your car overall.
- Track your mileage. When you get your oil changed, you may get a window sticker estimating when your next visit should be. However, your mileage can vary significantly from the anticipated average. Keeping track of your mileage from your latest oil change will help you determine when the right moment is for new oil.
- Don’t wait until the last minute. Putting off your following oil change might save you money in the short term by shifting the bill, but it can easily cost you more in the long run. Oil degrades over time. The upper limit of its lifespan isn’t when the oil starts to degrade; it’s when the degradation is too big of a risk. Pushing back your routine oil changes can lead to excessive engine wear, poor pumpability, and corrosion.
Who We Are at Meadowland GMC
Meadowland GMC is your premier GMC dealership in Carmel, New York. We offer friendly customer support and a wide selection of new and used vehicles. Visit our location at 1952 Route 6, Carmel, NY, to see our showroom, shop for new or pre-owned vehicles, or request parts and service. Our service and repair shop offers:
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspections
- Tire Rotation
- Oil Changes
- General Maintenance
- Brake Repair and Replacement
- Battery Assistance
- And More
You can schedule maintenance and repair services to keep your car in excellent driving condition season after season through our online portal.
Visit Us for Your Next Oil Change!
Our Carmel dealership location is conveniently situated near Poughkeepsie and White Plains. Swing by for an oil change or schedule an appointment online at your convenience. Our team of trained technicians is here to help change your oil with the right product for your vehicle. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Service Department at 845-228-8465.